Why is my coupon not working?
There are numerous reasons for why you can not use a coupon. The specific reason will be shown on the shopping cart page.
Below are some of the most common scenarios:
– The coupon has expired;
– The coupon has already been used;
– The coupon has a usage limit;
– The coupon code has been entered incorrectly;
– The coupon can not be redeemed on any of the products in your shopping cart.
Coupons can be used on specific categories, products or even just as part of a special promotional event.
However, they can not be used on products with a “promo” tag, like the ones listed here below:
– Flash deals products;
– Products which are part of a special promotional campaign;
– Special drop-ship products;
– Products with a discount only for a limited period of time;
– Pre-order products;
– Products with a “VIP” or “CUT” tag;
If one of your coupons is not working and you do not know why, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What are points and coupons?
You can redeem points and coupons at checkout to enjoy special discounts on your order and even receive free products from time to time.
How can I redeem coupons?
You can enter the coupon code at checkout to enjoy a discount on your purchase.